WORKOUT ROUTINES THAT WORK!
This sites' focus is on one thing, Workout Routines That Work. Not just workout routines for a few people, but really great workouts that will work for everybody. And most importantly, not LIVING in the gym.
If you spend more time at the gym than you do with your family and not getting the results you want, then you've come to the right place.
Getting in great shape shouldn't take 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. If it does, you're doing something wrong.
There are two things I’m passionate about, one is sports and the other is working out. I workout so I can play sports better of course, but to be honest, looking really good because of all that hard work I’ve done sure does feel good too. Anyway, that’s what I do, and what I’ve done all my life. Since I first picked up weights over 20 years ago, my goal has been to have complete mastery over everything to do with training and exercise.
MY WORKOUT PHILOSOPHY:
What does that mean? Essentially it comes down to these 5 principles:
1. Use the most effective exercises for your fitness goal.
Not all exercises are created equal. You can do db chest flyes till the cows come home, but it isn't gonna build a chest like the barbell bench press will.
2. Perform those exercises correctly.
Learn how to do the exercises properly. Sloppy form leads to ugly, flat muscle.
3. Make the most efficient use of your time.
I don't know about you, but working out is a means to an end. You workout to look good, to get strong, to get lean, to play sports better, to be healthy, etc. You and I both have better things to do than spend 2 hours in the gym every day.
4. Work hard.
Nothing in this world comes from being lazy, and that goes double for working out. Half a$$ workouts lead to half a$$ results. Push yourself, go to failure, feel that muscle pain, go for it and you'll get results.
5. Progression - keep raising your goals/weights/etc.
Keep a journal to track your progress and keep pushing for that "one more rep" in every workout.
WORKOUT ROUTINES FOR EVERY GOAL:
These workout routines will get you in shape, the fastest and most efficient way possible!
Just what is the best workout routine? That's a good question and one I've asked myself many times. Well, first things first. You gotta figure out what makes up a good workout plan and what a basic training program looks like.
- What elements make up a good workout plan?
- Starting off? Beginner workouts are for you.
- How to create a workout routine. Now you'll know how to design your own workout.
No pain, no gain ain't just a saying. It's the fastest route to getting the physique you want. Do you have what it takes?
- Awesome circuit training workouts.
- A 30 minute workout plan that'll put you on the floor.
Build quality muscle mass. Gain awesome strength. Get ripped. I know the workouts guys want, cause they're the same things I use myself.
- The tried and true bodybuilding workout routine.
- Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell. The 300 workout routine.
- What workout routines for men would be complete without some kick ass MMA workout routines?
Firm butts, toned arms and a flat stomach. Get the beach body you've always dreamed of. Workout routines for women are here.
- 60 minutes of cardio? Forget that! These 15 minutes will do the job better.
- Fat burning workout routines to burn fat all day long.
- The best cardio workout routines.
- Tell me, what girl doesn't wanna know the best workout routines for toning?
How do they do it? Celebrity workout routines. Just might be some of the best workouts money can buy, but you won't have to.
- Brad Pitt workout.
- Bruce Lee workout.
- Five knuckle shuffle anyone? John Cena workout, kid.
Hate driving to the gym? Wanna save money on a gym membership? Get a great workout at home. I do, and you can too.
- Can you stay motivated? Home workout plans that just might work for you.
- How to workout without weights.
- Create your own P90X workout.
- A dumbbell workout routine? You bet, $50 in dumbbells can replace your gym membership.
Think you have the ultimate workout routine? Maybe you just wanna share what works for you? Post it in the Free Workout Routines Post section.
- Give your workout a name.
- Tell everyone how to do it.
The best workout exercises and bodypart workouts. Pictures and descriptions of all the exercises. Know exactly how they're done.
- Chest workout routines.
- Back workout routines that will give you wings.
- Killer legs.
Got questions about workout routines, diet, supplements, fitness, cardio, etc. I have the answer.
...and a whole lot more.
“Everything worthwhile is worth working for. The harder you work, the greater the rewards.”